Become a paid channel member of YMH to get 2 Bears one day early + AD-FREE here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Head to https://EstablishedTitles.com/2BEARS and use code: 2BEARS for 10% off on any purchase.
- Go to https://Kamikoto.com/2BEARS and use code: 2BEARS for $50 off on any purchase.
- Visit https://SkylightFrame.com and use code: BEARS for $15 off your purchase.
- Head to https://TrueClassic.com/bears for 25% off your purchase, plus free shipping on purchases over $100.
- Go to https://BlackBuffalo.com and use code: 2BEARS for 15% off your first order.
Bert Kreischer is still recovering from his heart surgeries so Tom Segura asked Quentin Tarantino to step in as a guest bear! Go check out Quentin’s new book “Cinema Speculation” and his podcast “The Video Archives!” Quentin discusses his new book, the journey of green lighting Pulp Fiction as well as the decisions made for casting. Tom asks Quentin about accents in Inglourious Basterds, Michael Parks in Kill Bill, and the “Top Gun is Gay” monologue. They discuss forced diversity casting in films, Quentin’s opinion on Alfred Hitchcock movies, and Quentin’s plan for his last film. Quentin talks about writing for TV, Tom reveals Quentin inspired him to film his own projects, Leonardo DiCaprio, and they share their thoughts on all the Marvel movies. They discuss stories about Don Rickles, Robert De Niro, and then Quentin roasts Tom.
00:00:00 - Intro
00:07:20 - Pulp Fiction Getting the Green Light
00:13:12 - Pulp Fiction Casting Process
00:20:42 - Bruce Willis Demands Pulp Fiction Role
00:32:51 - Inglourious Basterds and Accents
00:40:05 - Michael Parks in Kill Bill
00:49:17 - Quentin on Hitchcock and Favorite Thrillers
00:56:25 - Quentin on Writing His Last Film
01:01:38 - Quentin Writing A TV Show
01:07:22 - Leonardo DiCaprio Meltdown in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
01:10:20 - Marvel Movies Are Terrible and Current Movies
01:15:24 - George Carlin and Don Rickles
01:23:06 - Casting Robert De Niro In Jackie Brown
01:28:36 - Quentin Roasts Tom